It's 4:30am and I am wide awake.....Oh joy! :)
Might even do a bit of work....still feel rough but not as bad as I did yesterday so hopefully on the mend!
I need to install Office and my printers on the pc....need to start sorting out pictures and things to take next week when nigelb28 (BTW if you haven't added him already you should be is my best friend and is such a nice guy) and I go autograph collecting.
We are going to the local theatre in Bath where the following people are starring in a play:
- Christopher Timothy (James Herriot in "All Creatures Great and Smal"l and now stars as Mac in "Doctors" - used to love him when I was younger)
- Jack Ryder (Jamie Mitchell in "Eastenders")
- Sara Crowe (Laura the bride in the first wedding in "Four Weddings and A Funeral")
- David Brown (Adam Morgan in "Hollyoaks")
- Helen Noble (Abby Davies in "Hollyoaks")
Should be fun...haven't been autograph collecting since December when I met Shaney baby (Shane Richie)...