200: My name is: Ellen
199: I was born on: 18th April, 1979 at 2:15pm.
198. I am a: bit fed up with life at the moment.
197. I have a: itchy top of the mouth....hehe (hayfever I think)
196. My eye color is: blue
195. My shoe size is: 4
194. My natural hair colour is: brown
193. What is your Favorite Color: blue....sky blue to be exact.
192. My height is: 5'2"
191. I am allergic to: dust and pollen.
190. I live in: a terraced house.
189. The last book/magazine I read: Book was "Moving On" by James Hewitt and magazine was last weeks copy of Inside Soap.
188. My bed time is: usually far too late....midnight or so.
187. First MSN Screen name?: well I dunno but I will do first IRC name was sprout because my mum's ex used to use it as his name and I just borrowed it at the time. I then changed it to ellens.
186. Current MSN Screen name?: Ellen Stafford on MSN. On IRC I am Ellen or if that is taken Ellen^
179. My favorite Holiday is: depends if this is an american survey...if it is then Christmas if British then my favourite holiday is going somewhere like the New Forest or Weymouth....there is so many nice places in England.
178. The perfect kiss is: amazing I am sure...but I dunno....from Phillip Schofield but thats just pathetic ;)
177. The last three cd's i have listened to are: I don't know because I listen to itunes which has all the cds in one place. Coming up Billy Franks, Girls Aloud and Madonna....
176. Last song that made me cry was: Born Free...it always makes me cry....
172. My most treasured possessions are: my family, pets, my autographs and my computer ;) hehe.
170. What did you do last night: not much, watched Big Brother and wrote my letter to James Hewitt.
167. My skin's reaction to the sun is: tan...but i don't do it often. My mum had skin cancer so I am very wary about what the sun can do to you. I don't sit around in the sun.
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses: hugs
128. Drunk or High: well I will say drunk because I have never been high but I don't particulary like being pissed.
127. phone or online: phone.
126. Red heads or Brown hair: brown
125. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes
124. lamb and tuna or peanut butter and jelly: lamb and tuna.....I hate peanut butter but the thought of peanut butter and jam is vile!
123. pool or darts: pool
122: sci-fi or horror: horror but to be honest I don't like either.
121: boys or girls: boys but girls are cool too :)
120. Night or Day: day
119. Oranges or Apples: apples
118. Curly or Straight hair: not fussed really....mine is out of control
:::::What comes to your head ?:::::
117. Scary: depression
115. Backstabbers: everyone in the Big Brother house
114. Parents: supportive
110. School: YUCK!
103. Missed someone: always
102. hugged someone: yesterday
101. Seen someone u haven't seen in a while: erm not sure really.
90. Who's the ditziest person you know: not sure...I will have to think about that.
89. Who makes you laugh the most: Nigel
87. One thing I'm mad about right now: mad as in angry....the idiots who drive fast and knock down cats!
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire
82. The thing(s) I don't understand is/are: most things...chemistry...got an E in that at GCSE level.
79. The one thing I love about the opposite sex: their smile and eyes. Now ask me what I hate I bet the list is longer ;) heh.
78. This summer: is going to be warm I hope.
77. Next B-day: I will be 28 ARGH. (my mum's birthday is next....1st July)
76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: erm....I don't live with my parents.
75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is: not sure at the moment...
::::::what are you doing?:::::::
73. Tomorrow: day off....so not much...just chilling.
72. Today: supposed to be working and then Nige is coming over and I am going to attempt to sort out my financial situation.
71. Next Summer: Not sure...no plans as yet.
70. Next Week: Nothing planned.
64. The person I have been good friends with the longest: is my sister....
62. The person who knows the most about me is probably: my mum
61.The person that can read me the best is: my mum
60. The most difficult thing to do is: get motivated to sort out my problems.
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: no, I don't drive.
58. I have the following siblings: Anna - my sister (24), Frances - my half sister (18), Paul - step brother (28), Laura - step sister (26), Charlie - step brother (25) and Holly - step sister (18).
56. My zodiac sign is: Aries
55. The first person I was in love with was: Foddy (Richard).
53. The one person who can't hide things from me: erm not sure. I can be gullible at times.
51. Right now I am talking to: no one....
48. I have a job at: home. I help run an online guesthouse booking agency.
47. I have a pet(s): Cats called Tigger and Doris. Also a firebellied toad called Alice.
46. I hope: I can sort out my problems.
45. The worst sound in the world: someone scratching a black board with nails...I hate stuff like that....or the sound of polystyrene.
44. The person that made me cry the most is: probably Foddy....I was young.
43. Have You ever done drugs? Nope.
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: haven't got any.
32. My favorite sport is: swimming
31. Last time I cried: a couple of days ago, about money.
28. The school I go to is: non existant. I finished ages ago.
27. Last person I got mad at: my mum.... :(
26. My worst drinking experience was: when I was 18 and I did a dare and stripped on webcam and ran down my road naked....NEVER AGAIN!
22. The all-time best movie is: The Shawshank Redemption
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: sleep
20. So, about them Canadians: very nice people.
19. The most annoying thing ever is: not sure.
18. The most annoying person you know is: have no idea.
17. I lose all respect for people who: mess around with people's feelings and degrade themselves by acting slutty.
16. I hate: political correctness
15. I Like: receiving autographs.
14. My Favorite Day is: Wednesday
13. My Favorite Month is: April.
12. My Favorite Band is: Tears For Fears.
11. The worst pain I ever felt: being depressed....mental torture.
10. My favorite phrase: Ace! (when online) dunno in real life :)
9. My room: is full of crap.
8. My favorite actress/actor is: Shane Richie
5. My weakness is/are: Phillip Schofield ;)
4. What turns me on: Phillip Schofield...hehe...just nice people.
3. Who broke your heart: Foddy.
2. I filled out 200 questions because: I am avoiding work :)
1. What do you regret most: a lot of things but life goes on...got to think of the future.