1. Do you have any pets? If so, how many, and what are their names?
2. What was your very first pet? Do you remember its name?
3. Is there an animal you would never have as a pet?
4. What common pet have you always wanted but never had? Why not?
5. What wild animal (extinct or not) would you own if you didn't have to worry about its adjustment or the cost of captivity?
1. I have three cats called Tigger, Doris and Percy.
2. I am not sure I remember the first one we had because I am sure we had budgies but the first one that I had and looked after was when I was about 8 and it was a hamster called Pepina.
3. A snake or tarantula (sp?)...just not keen on them.
4. A tortoise...just never got around to having one. Now I am just happy with my cats.
5. Definitely a penguin....they are so cute!!